The next Poll
The Lloyd’s Register Foundation World Risk Poll will be repeated in 2023 and 2025; the 2023 survey is in the final stages of development.
Work with us to turn insight into action
We are keen to hear from organisations with ideas for future questions for the 2025 poll to help inform their work – particularly where there is a clear pathway to impact – as well as from those who would like to partner with us to help secure the longer-term sustainability of the poll.
This will build a powerful resource for those working to reduce risk and improve safety.
We are especially interested to hear views on:
- Which questions should be retained to show trends over time?
- Which questions could be discontinued?
- Which questions could be dropped for one year and brought back in 2025 for example, because it is anticipated that change will be slow?
- Which questions should be used as a focus to drill down into a particular area in more detail?
- Which new areas of focus should be included in the 2025 poll?
We cannot guarantee all suggestions will be included due to limits on length of the questionnaire, but we value all suggestions and comments that will help make the future research ever more effective and targeted.