The Lloyd’s Register Foundation World Risk Poll will be run a further three times over the next six years. This will build a powerful resource for those working to reduce risk and improve safety.
We are compiling the questionnaire for the 2021 poll and are interested to hear suggestions from our community on question areas we might add.
We are especially interested to hear views on:
- Which questions should be retained to show trends over time?
- Which questions could be discontinued?
- Which questions could be dropped for one year, due, for example, to being slow-moving variables and then brought back in the third wave?
- Which questions should be used as a focus to drill down into a particular area in more detail?
- Which new areas of focus should be included in the 2021 poll?
We cannot guarantee all suggestions will be included due to limits on length of the questionnaire, but we value all suggestions and comments on making the next wave of research ever more effective and targeted.